Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Daycare Interview #2

Went really well! Through a licensed agency, she's a new mom (Kiera is 1) and couldn't fathom going back to work. She's super nice, she's speaks French (which is great, I want Carson to learn French), and part of me always wanted someone as new to the game as I am. So we could learn together. Who knows, I could be totally off the ball on this one (some people might think they want someone who's been doing it for a long time so they know exactly what to do) but, references would be nice.

I still want to interview more people, I got a really good feeling from her, but what if there is someone better? I have a few calls in, and hopefully will talk to a few ladies tomorrow (wait, not tomorrow, tomorrow is INSANE) ... at least I'm not as stressed.

Heh - Carson is giggling now. He's been laughing and smiling for a while, but only if we did something to make him laugh. Now when we walk into his room after his nap he giggles. If we look at him funny he giggles. He pushes this funny ball around and giggles. He sees himself in the mirror and giggles. It's hard to explain, but it's something new, adorable, sweet and completely makes my heart warm and fuzzy.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Sounds promising- we'll see what tomorrow brings :)