Monday, July 16, 2007

Mommy's little boy

Over the past two weeks or so, Carson has really become a momma's little boy. At the beginning, sure it made my heart swell when he only wanted me, but now it's become a bit of a pain. If he sees me when he's with anyone else, he whines until I go get him. His face lights up, a smile bigger than anything on his face and his feet kick faster then a blender, and it makes me melt, but then when I need to do anything, I can't. Cause he wants me. I'm sure it's just a phase but it's a bit frusterating right now.

I think there's something bothering him too. He used to be happy as anything to sit on the floor, surrounded by his toys for a really long time. Now as soon as I put him down to play, he isn't happy and always wants to be held.

At least it's summer. He loves being outside, so we spend quite a bit of time outside playing on the grass, on the beach and in the water.

No comments: