Friday, July 20, 2007

Baby for Sale

Today he woke up tooo early. For him. For me too.

The rest of the day he was cranky, tired and fussy.

I think it's getting to be time to go home. Everyone says they go through a 6 month growth spurt, maybe he's just delayed on that? He's growing SO quickly. Honestly every day he's doing something that he didn't do the day before. You should see him move around now - he does the inch worm to constantly move when he's on the ground. It's hilarious

Deanna and I took him for a walk, and he flipped right over in his stroller and was peeking out the back (where the two flaps meet). My heart melted and I forgave him for his awful mood today.

I tried my best to keep him up till his bedtime but about a half hour before bedtime I had it. He had enough. I brought him into his room, laid him down and less then 20 seconds later he was asleep.

I'm going to shower, give myself a facial mask, have a cup of hot tea and go to bed.


1 comment:

Marathon Someday said...

He looks EXACTLY like you in this picture.

I'm not sure what the consensus is (on whether he looks more like your or your hubby) - but this photo makes him a mini-Christy.

I think Carson sounds a bit homesick. Soon, soon!