Tuesday, April 24, 2007

What's that?

You want to see new pictures of Carson? Oh. Ok.

Yo Homey, what up?




Concentrating sooo hard


Watching a soccer game with Nono

Like his Dad, he loves no pants


I always wait too long to put him into the next size sleepers - especially the Costco ones. I have three really really cute sleepers from Costco, size 9 months, and I just put one on him tonight and it fits perfectly in the length (except his arms). I wonder if his growth will start tapering off for a bit right now? He's still in 3-6 month clothes for the most part, but some names (Tommy, Gap, Osh Kosh) he's wearing 6-12 months, but he'll be in them for a while.

I just got back from BodyPump and I ran into the house and straight up to his room to see him sleeping. I always want to pick him up and just cuddle him while he's sleeping, but I don't. I just sit there for a few minutes and sometimes I even cry (Jeff laughs at me).

Night.

5 comments:

Kristen said...

He's so sweet Christy! He'll be a real heartbreaker :).

desajair said...

I do that too with Kailey... I just watch her sleep. Sometimes, I'll cuddle her up with me for her afternoon nap. Not too often, but heck, this cuddly stage won't last too long, and I'm being selfish, but I don't want to miss it. 8)

Gosh, I know what you mean about the sleepers. I get teary-eyed when I have to put stuff away. And Kailey is in pretty much 6-12 month stuff. Considering she started in preemie... wow, that's a LOT of clothes I've had to put away!

Christy said...

I remember when he was just a newborn and looking at the 9 month stuff saying - I can't believe he will fit into this one day. And here it is! Same thing, he started in preemie so the 9 month looked GIGANTIC.

I look at him in his crib and think wow he's huge. He's so long! I can't believe I have a big baby boy!

Marathon Someday said...

It's SO true - I can't believe that I actually birthed my baby somedays! She's growing like a weed. Her 9-months sleepers looked gargantuan when she was little, and I NEVER imagined that she'd fit into them. And now, I can't believe she's actually wearing them. It's crazy!

Carson is SOOOOO cute!!! I just want to eat him up.;-)

Mel said...

Christy - even when they are almost three you will be able to walk into their room when they are sleeping and just watch them and nearly cry. I do it still almost every night. he is a little angel and i feel like i might miss something if i don't stop in for at least a minute to see him each night!