Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Back to Front

Last night, we put Carson to bed on his stomach. This morning, when I went to look at him almost 12 hours later, he was on his back. He was happy, looking at the mobile and grinned when Jeff and I went in.

Jeff had been worried that he would miss the first time Carson rolled over. Carson apparently felt sorry for his Dad and decided he'd do it when neither of us could see.

Update: I put the little booger down for a nap and his head was pointing towards the window. This is how we've been putting him down every night for the past almost 5 months. He wasn't really ready for a nap (it was past his second nap of the day time and way early for his third nap of the day time) so about twenty minutes later he let me know he wanted up. I went upstairs, opened his door and he had done a complete 180 and was pointing in the complete opposite direction. Not even sideways or anything, just completely the opposite direction.

He's on the move.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Your blog makes me want to have babies! ;)

I think you made a small typo in the first paragraph though? I think you meant we went to sleep on his stomach, but woke up on his back right?

Regardless... sounds like the little man is on the move!

Christy said...

*giggles* yep - that's what I meant!

have one - it's fun. err. maybe get married first. Oh wait, that's already happening!

:)