Wednesday, April 11, 2007

This blog is magical...

As soon as I post about a problem I'm having, it seems to go away!

Last night Carson slept from 7pm till 6:30am, and although night sleeping wasn't his problem, he took another nap for two hours this morning, and then again for about an hour during our walk (I've been taking 2 hr walks during the day) and he's happy and back to his normal self (without the laughing though, he cracks a grin here and there but nothing like it was before).

And thanks for the advice on the screen behind the bed. It was down as soon as I posted about it, I knew it just didn't look right. I have a bunch of art that needs to be hung up so I'm going to wait to spruce up the guest room until I tackle that project and hopefully find the perfect piece to go there.

I'm making a big batch of yummy soup for my lunches and we are having steak for dinner, YUM!!!

Update: Going on hour #2 of his afternoon nap, he hasn't done this in 5 days so I think our baby is back. Yay :)

No comments: