Saturday, April 07, 2007

Happy Easter

He's just too cute. This one is for you Grammie :)






Carson and I went on an Easter egg hunt this morning. The Easter Bunny knows my weakness! There was even one in the cereal bag and my cereal bowl. Now I'm not hungry for breakfast casue I ate chocolate. Good thing it's going up to 3 today so I can get out for a run. Carson is down for a nap, when he gets up we are off to church and then to grandma and nono's for a visit (our Easter dinner is tomorrow, not today).

2 comments:

Marathon Someday said...

He has such an infectious smile! The first one made me really laugh - he has kind of a "yo,yo,yo homey" look going.:-)

Christy said...

Aren't their smiles the best? Every time he smiles, it absolutely melts my heart and makes me smile.

Anytime you have pictures, feel free to send them my way ;)