Monday, April 30, 2007

He's growing so quickly!

It's happening, right before our eyes and yet I don't always notice it.

He's been going in his exercauser for about 2 months now. He started off being wrapped in the seat with blankets in the front and back. He would just kind of sit there and look. He slowly started using one of the toys (there are 9 on this exercauser) and I think it was more random then anything. I was just doing the laundry, so I plopped him into the exercauser and when I came out he was playing with a toy I had never seen him playing with before. The sunshine, to be precise. Now, as I'm watching him, he's twirling himself around and playing with each of the toys. It's crazy. He's growing up so quickly and I'm afraid I'm going to blink and he'll be off to school.

I think I'll just sit and stare at him for a few more minutes before taking him out.

1 comment:

desajair said...

I felt the same way when I had buy Kailey size 2 diapers... I just couldn't believe it!