Sunday, April 15, 2007

Weekend wrap-up

Saturday morning, sugarbush was closed (of course it was!) so we hit up Broadway's for breakfast instead with Rob, Carrie, Ethan and Isabelle. Then in the afternoon, Carson and I went out for an hour and a half walk while Daddy watched the hockey game. We got home, Carson watched the end of the game with Daddy (towards the end, when the Sens almost scored just yelled, scared the crap our of Carson who was then inconsolable and had to be passed to mommy), we had bbq'd burgers and after Carson went to bed we watched a movie (or, Jeff watched a movie and I slept through it).

This morning, church a 8:15, then to grandma and nono's for breakfast. Came home, Carson went to bed without a peep and now all the men in the house are sleeping and I'm doing laundry. When Jeff wakes up, I'm off to the gym and to do some groceries.

Definitely not the most exciting weekend but it was a weekend none the less. Next Friday Jeff is off to Syracure for a golf weekend so Carson and I will be flying solo. Then two weekends after that we are off to PEI and I'm super excited.

1 comment:

Marathon Someday said...

Hey Christy,

Thanks so much for summarizing the carseat stuff - really appreciate it. I would have responded earlier, but I've taken on a certain new addiction that you know about.;-)

Just wanted to say that the infant carseat is not only by weight, but by height as well. So Raiya's carseat is up to 20lbs, and 26". If she reaches 26", she'll need a new carseat (still rear-facing) even though she hasn't reached the pound limit. She's at almost 25" right now, which is why I'm researching.

Thanks again, and hope you had a great weekend!