Friday, July 14, 2006

It's Friday!

And it's hot. Damned hot.

Last night was hot, therefore we spent the night in Mom's pool with the exception of an hour and a half beach volleyball game. Our friend stepped on the sand and it was so hot it burnt his foot. I thought he was putting me on, it was a blister the size of the bottom of a Coke can. I had nightmares about it, that I was covered in those blisters all over my body.

Then I dreamt Jeff was hitting on Carrie, totally unimpressed I woke up immediately and forced the angry thoughts from my head and went to cuddle with Jeff (who had gotten up in the middle of the night, and gone to the other room cause ours was too hot apparently. Which I figured, becuase the fan was turned on. Jeff hates the fan, so I knew it must have been hot for him to turn it on!) but he was still sleeping so I left him sleep and just got to work super early.

I'm feeling good today. My skin has started to go back to normal (not breaking out) I'm wearing a cute maternity top, it's Friday, I'm going out to lunch with Kim and Carrie and my mom, and ... it's Friday! I'm going to see if I can make a hair appt, I need to get it cut. Short. Funky, and hopefully the frizz will go away.

OH and Arlene gave us her vacuum cleaner! Jeff and I bought a relatively cheap one when we moved into the house and have known for a while we needed a new one, but I got a phone call last night saying she left it at her house in Ottawa for us, so all we need to do is call Angus, go over and pick it up. That IS exciting for me, think what you want about me. If it makes me a bad person, I don't want to be right (just had to throw that in there, it's one of Jeff's favourite lines).

Bring on the weekend!

No comments: