Thursday, July 06, 2006

I don't have much to say

Everything is still going well, I have a smidgen of a headache but nothing that lots of water and maybe sleep tonight won't help. Another not so great night of sleep, I am hoping I get to relax lots this weekend while camping, but I don't think sleeping in an air mattress will be much better than my regular bed. Although, I have been known to have some fantastic sleeps while camping - we'll see.

My bad dreams seem to have subsided but the dreams are still crazy as ever, they just don't always result in death.

My dad and step-mom leave this Saturday (boo) so I am going to say bye to them tonight, we are going camping tomorrow so I won't get another chance. I highly doubt they will return to Ottawa much in the future, I think I see lots of Edmonton in my future, which isn't necessarily a bad thing. I think the bebe and I will be doing a West Coast tour next summer, so I will spend a week there after a week in Vancouver.

For shits and giggles, I'm going to check out the flights to Vancouver and see what range we are looking at.

I have a memorial mass to attend at 10am this morning, lots of kleenex has been packed.

No comments: