Monday, July 10, 2006

Once again, I miss my drugs!

I was absoloutely drained last weekend, some crazy family stuff (my family's not crazy, this was a strange occurence) and a funeral, and I was too exhausted to come into work on Friday. Then over the weekend, I got sick. A cold, runny nose, head cold, headache, sore throat, you name it, I have it. And what can I take? NOTHING. I miss my Advil for Cold, my Sudafed, my Contact C. I used to take it all. I know nothing gets rid of the cold, but alleviating my symptoms makes me a happy girl.

Ok, I'm done complaining.

Nothing pregnancy related to post today, feeling the same I've felt for the past 4.5 months, which is pretty darn good (esp. compared to what I read that some women go through!) - I find sleeping is not as much fun as it used to be.

Weekend was good, went camping with Nadia, Sean, Carrie, Rob, Ethan and Isabelle. Weather was beautiful. I slept a good part of the weekend. Then went to Preston Street yesterday to watch Italy defeat France in the World Cup final - it was fantastic. It was pure chaos after the win. Went back to mom's for celebratory pizza and a swim - then home to bed, was in bed by 8 and asleep by 9. Still dead tired this morning, but I think it's because I'm sick.

Jeff took a picture this morning of my ever expanding belly (known from this moment forward as EEB) but the battery died and camera shut off a second later so I haven't been able to post it yet. Hopefully soon!

No comments: