Thursday, July 13, 2006

Bring on the paperwork....

I just put in a call to my compensatory advisor requesting an appointment to go over all the paperwork, pension options etc for maternity leave. The biggest warning I have received from friends who are on maternity leave with the gov't say get it done as soon as possible, even then it's not guaranteed that you will get paid as soon as you go on mat leave. So, I want to get it out of the way soon.

2 more weeks until vacation! That's 10 more day of work, I can do that, can't I?

Volleyball tonight.

Still waiting to feel the baby kick, starting to think that what I felt at the funeral last week wasn't the baby kicking, just my insides being tossed around because of my emotions that day. All literature points me to believe I should be feeling it soon - come on baby, MOVE!

Pppssttt - Christy, Oliver was on our list. GET OUT OF MY HEAD! :)

No comments: