Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Mask of Pregnancy?

I was reading my baby journal this morning and it said I should notice pigmentation changes on my forehead/face that's called 'mask of pregnancy' and will stick around until after I give birth.

What the heck? No one told me about this before I signed up!

The baby has lanugo (anyone know how to pronounce this?) which is soft hair all over it's body. And if it's a girl? The eggs are present. The baby right now has as many eggs as she will in her lifetime, that's freaking crazy! I'm reciting this all from memory, the book is at home, I am at work.

Day 3 of my headache, and counting.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read about the mask of pregnancy and it freaked me right out but I don't know one person who has actually had it.....

Christy_Ann said...

I've never heard of the mast of pregnancy and I didn't experience it either...

Christy said...

Well thank you, I'm glad I'm not the only one who didn't know about it.

PLUS - I'm glad that no one knows of anyone who did have it!