Wednesday, July 12, 2006

18 weeks and counting!

So I'm 18 weeks + 1 day now. When we leave for PEI, I will be halfway there - holy smokes! With a to-do list as long my front walkway, I am feeling a tad overwhelmed. Jeff and I made a promise to start on the nursery when we get back from vacation. Spend a few weeks on that, and then we can move onto different things.

I was tired and sick yesterday, Kaethe came over while the maid was at her house, with her two children (one's almost 3 the other 4 months) and cleaned MY house. How wonderful is she? I came home, said to Jeff - wow, look at you cleaning up for your wife. He said, it must have been Kaethe cause it wasn't me. So then I cried. It seems to be what I do best these days.

Tonight I'm tackling the upstairs, it's not like it's that bad, we just haven't been home AT all to do anything in the last month or so! Tomorrow night it's volleyball, then it's the weekend that's jampacked with things to do, so the cycle starts again.

No comments: