Wednesday, July 05, 2006

I miss sleeping!

It seems I don't really sleep these days, I just take consecutive naps. I wake up every hour or so, completely uncomfortable with the way I'm positioning myself. I get up, go pee, and struggle to fall back asleep. Is someone up there preparing me for the lack of sleep for when the bebe arrives?

The last two days I've been so tired when I get to work that I've been indulging in a hot chocolate, after today my mouth feels a bit funny (too much sugar at 7:30am maybe) that tomorrow I am going to have to pass. I'll drink my decaf green tea and pretend there is caffeine in it.

Tomorrow I'm going to a memorial mass for Makayla and I have the kleenex already packed in my purse. Going back to my post from a few days (or maybe weeks ago) when I said that who cares how much weight I gain, as long as I have a healthy baby to show for it? Something like this happens and you really sit up and think - geezus, stop your complaining Christy.

No comments: