Tuesday, July 11, 2006

No pictures...

I asked Jeff to take a few pictures of me this morning, I thought I looked fantastic. Wrong. I look horrible! Maybe it's cause he was still in bed so he was taking them from a lower angle (looking up) but for whatever reason, I looked bad so I'm not posting them.

I normally wear loose shirts, to hide the belly. After looking at Nadia the past couple days, she wears fitting shirts, to show off her belly. So I decided that is what I was going to do too. I thought I looked fabulous, and I just look fat. Boo to that.

I think we decided on a girl's name though - Anika Rose. Anika means "very beautiful/graceful', Rose means 'a flower' (pretty obvious). I really like Anika and Rose is a family name on Jeff's side, so I threw that in there so I could be assured he'd love it :) And I must admit I like the way it sounds together. Boys names are still being tossed around, but we both really like Finn. It may be Phineas or Finlay, not too sure yet. Maybe just Finn. Jeff wants it to be Phin like Phat - cause, well, he's Jeff.

1 comment:

CrYs said...

I love the name Anika.. I have a friend who spells her name: Anneka.

Very original, and it sounds great with Rose!

Good choice.

By the way.. it doesn't matter how fat you think you look.. It's all about having a wonderful healthy baby.

Hope you feel better about things :)