Friday, July 03, 2009

I've made up for...

The first two days of pure laziness on my maternity leave. Wednesday was of course, Canada Day - which we spent the whole morning at our community Canada Day celebration party thing. There were bouncy castles, slides, ride on jeeps, pony rides, obstacle courses, food, ball pits, car tracks.... and Carson and his cousins Ethan and Isabelle had a fantastic time!

Click to play this Smilebox postcard: Canada Day
Create your own postcard - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox postcard


After a much needed nap - we headed over to Carrie and Rob's for a BBQ. There were more kids, more food, a pool, a trampoline, water guns, big wheels, a big pile of sand dust with diggers to go along with it which kept Carson occupied for the majority of the afternoon and night.

Then yesterday I spent the day with my mother shopping - I got oodles of really really cute little clothes for the baby. Walmart for some baby necessities, Michael's for some crafts, Starbucks for a latte and Home Sense and Winners - well, cause I love those stores.

Then, all this morning my mom and I got the nursery ready - plus added some finishing touches to Carson's room. Then we went out for some spicy food for lunch, then I walked around looking at a few baby boutiques and got some really fabulous ideas for when the baby comes

I'm feeling WAY more ready now - did you see where I said the nursery is ready?!?! And it's really cute if I do say so myself. I'll take some pictures. Laundry is being done (I can't wait to put him in these adorable little summer outfits), so bring on the baby!!!!

No comments: