Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Hansel and Gretel

My mom always used to say to me (probably still does) that she could tell exactly where I've been in the house because I was bad at leaving cupboards and drawers open, chairs pulled out.....

It's funny, this morning I went up to get the laundry from our rooms and I looked around my bedroom and I knew exactly what Carson had done! I've been sleeping with a pillow between my legs and when I get up in the morning it gets tossed on the ground. I went around to my side of the bed, saw my pillow with a little blankie beside it. I knew right then he had been lying on the pillow and covered himself in the blankie.

My makeup drawer was partway open and I could see a Thomas train stuck inside.

The mirror had little fingerprints on it.

The fan was already turned off (he loves playing with the fan, and I know I slept with it ON last night)

Like mother.... like son!

No comments: