Saturday, December 08, 2007

EVERYONE loves the weekend

Including Carson. Today was a completely different day, compared to the rest of the week. He got all the attention he needed and we didn't send him to care. So he was happy! We spent the time in between his naps at Grandma's.


He's started clapping and waving bye now, he was a big hit when Carrie and Rob went to leave and he kind of surprised all of us by waving and clapping. He's been doing it for a few weeks now, but NEVER on command o when he was supposed to do it. I remember even at 9 months, reading that it was around that time he should start clapping and of course I, wondering why, he hadn't. I've changed as a mom even since then, I don't worry about milestones and when he reaches them. I know he'll do what he wants, when he wants.



No comments: