Saturday, August 25, 2007

A few pictures for Daddy

With cousin Jessica and Auntie Sam (Jessica is holding him). He's been super good with everyone, today he didn't sleep much and was a little cranky, but he has a special spot for Grampie, so they spend lots of time together.


I found the kitty! Gosh he loves the kitties. Once he finds one, he laughs. Then he looks up at me as if to say - are you seeing what I'm seeing?

Eating toast (wearing Auntie Sam's bib from when she was a baby - vintage). He's never really been the best eater. He whines when I put him in the high chair, so now I just have to have something for him to play with to bribe him into the chair. Tonight I shredded some chicken to serve with his veggies and the first few bites he wasn't too impressed with the chunks, but then he finished the whole bowl.

I told you, he's into EVERYTHING. He was pulling himself up on this, trying to stand but not realizing his hands need to be up higher to get up. He's scaring me with all the things he's doing now, it's even MORE of a full time job watching him. Gone are the days you can turn your eyes for a second.


No comments: