Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Youch

I hate when Carson has to get needles! He was fine throughout the whole appt, even giggling when the doctor was testing out his hips. Then when he was done, the nurse came in and he had to get his chicken pox vaccine (wasn't sure if I was going to get this done or not, but my doctor gave a very convincing arguement) and his prevnar. He screamed like the dickens (with that whole sobbing cry...) for about 2 minutes and then completely forgot about them. Until he saw the nurse again, after we had gotten dressed and was leaving the office. He looked at her sideways and his bottom lip came out.

Weight: 25.9 lbs
Height: 32 3/4 inches

Even as I was writing my post last night, I knew my goals were unrealistic. Instead of the museum this morning, we hung around home and played with our new garage/car wash and then went to visit Daddy at work, then a quick trip to Loblaws to pick up a few things we can't get at the grocery store here (brown basmati rice, Tazo tea..). After the doctor's we came home and had lunch (that kid eats everything now, and a whole lot of it). For those who know, Carson wasn't always the greatest eater. He was always too busy to be in his high chair. Now he eats and eats whatever we put in front of him. He won't ever eat with his fingers, only his spoon and doesn't let anyone else help. He's in bed now, so the rest of the afternoon depends on when Sir Carson decides to wake up.

Oh! When the doctor was shining the light in his mouth, I saw two more teeth on top. That's 12 teeth now (I thought he got two molars in on the bottom, but molars are so long that the bump from the one tooth I thought was another tooth). So he has his four front top, four front bottom, and one molar on each side (top and bottom)

No comments: