Sunday, October 18, 2009

Weekends are the best

However they are never long enough, nor can you accomplish all that you want to before it's Sunday night and the kids are in bed.

Weekends are also best when they are spent in the fresh air with friends and family. This morning the boys had a great time this morning at Auntie Carrie's. Mr B-ray just took it all in while Carson was right in there with all the other kids. Or at least, trailing a little behind.

Check it out.

This afternoon we made our way to the park, and I of course took my camera. Carson is used to me taking so many pictures and now even suggests good places to take pictures. God love his little heart.


I had to take this picture. There's a little second hand store that is somewhat on our way to the park. Carson always asks to go in for "two minutes" and I normally give in. But it closes early on Sundays .... Carson wasn't happy about that.

No comments: