Thursday, June 25, 2009

37 week appointment

I'm doing splendid and so is the babe!

My blood pressure is good at 116/62
Baby has dropped
I'm now only measuring one week ahead

Doctor said he wouldn't be surprised to see me in the next week or so. Yikes. Now it's crunch time. And I have a to-do list the size of my arm.

Tomorrow is my last day of work, I was going to stay till the 30th but I've kind of transferred off all my files/projects AND, as mentioned above, I have alot to do at home so maybe a few extra days at home won't be so bad.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do it! You will thank yourself later for the extra time. I had about two weeks off before the baby, and it was productive (not entirely restful, but that's just my nature).

So glad to hear that everything is well. I am just STUNNED at how quickly this pregnancy has gone by. Now, I am on pins and needles waiting for your news.:-)

Sonya

Deanna said...

Good idea to take off a little extra time to relax & get ready. Hi to C .

Malinda said...

yeahhhh last day tomorrow!!!

I was so surprised when you wrote about the doc thinking he would see you in a week... where has the time gone? crazyness! :-)

Miss Gogo said...

WOW. I can't wait and I hope for your sake (considering the heat) that this baby comes sooner than later. Trust me, it doesn't matter if the to do list is done or not. The only thing I had done is the bassinet was in our room. I didn't even have sheets for it, my mom had to run to walmart for me! We just finished decorating and painting the baby's room on Tuesday and she is 4 weeks old! Enjoy your time off work before the baby arrives!