Thursday, February 28, 2008

We're here!

It's freaking cold, but we're here! Carson even had to wear his winter hat to the park yesterday morning. Hopefully it will warm up soon.

He did wonderful on the plane - but so different from when he wasn't walking and was happy just sitting on my lap, he wanted to get up all the time and look at all the people in their seats.

There's a tooth at the back of his mouth that's come through, I can't tell if it's a molar or not. I'm assuming it's not, as I've heard that molars coming through are quite painful and he didn't seem to be that annoyed over the past couple days.

Will update again soon, hopefully with some OUTDOOR pictures. Erin and I are hitting up the outlet malls this morning for a couple hours before the boys go golfing.




2 comments:

desajair said...

Is that petra! So cute!

Running with Scissors said...

Yes, I see what you mean! He is really growing up fast...