Thursday, March 19, 2009

Yikes

The term "mommy's little boy" sums up the way things are going in our world right now.

And it's hard. It's hard on both of us. This morning, he was screaming because he didn't want me to go. Two nights ago when Jeff put him to sleep he cried for 30 minutes because he wanted his mommy.

Everything these days is "mommy do it. No daddy do it". If it's just the two of them (without me in the house) things are fine, but if Carson knows I'm around he just wants me. It's going on longer and longer now and it's beginning to wear us down.

It's hard on me because I feel guilty leaving and feel I should be doing everything. It's hard on Jeff because the first 5-10 minutes of trying to do anything with Carson he has to get him to stop crying for me. It's just not fun.

No comments: