Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Play date!

Here are pictures from Friday night's picnic with a good friend and her super cute daughter. We had a fun time at Mooney's Bay, and maybe next time they will both want to do the same thing :)

All of a sudden I have this toddler, and the playdates are for HIM instead of for ME!






My favourite one is the last one :) AND, seeing as I still can't take great pictures... I was quite ecstatic when I got into my car this morning to come to work and Jeff left the registration card for the camera course he signed me up for in September! Happy Anniversary!

2 comments:

desajair said...

Wasn't that funny? Carson was all into the play structures, and Kailey just wanted to be down on the water! AND she's a cheese thief!

Christy said...

Haha I love the picture of her taking his cheese while he's not looking :)