Thursday, March 18, 2010

Street hockey

I know, I know, same old same old. But look how determined he is! We were outside playing with the sidewalk chalk and then the two boys from across the street came home. As they pulled into their driveway, Carson looks at me and says "Mommy, Nicholas and Michele are home. We're going to play hockey". Then he runs in the garage and gets his hockey stick and puck. He's an addict.




We left for Grandma and Nono's shortly after, and I was pulling the van out of the driveway Carson said "Mommy, go the other way. Don't knock over the kids. I don't want my friends to be broken". How freaking cute?! I love the things that comes out of that boy's mouth!

Tomorrow we are going to scope out the beach - Carson was quite upset today that we couldn't go to the ocean at Grammy and Grampy's (like meltdown upset), so I'm hoping the "beach" will satisfy his need.

1 comment:

Teresa said...

Boys and hockey go hand in hand. Enjoy the sunshine while it lasts.