Sunday, December 21, 2008

Freaking hilarious.

You couldn't tell from the pictures below that Carson loves daycare, could you? I don't know what's up with the serious face but when my caregiver sent me the pictures I was literally in tears I was laughing so hard.
And, I don't know if you can tell from the pictures our caregiver's decor on the main floor, but she doesn't have any kids and there is kids stuff everywhere. Numbers and letters on the walls, bright colourful pictures, it's everywhere. And again - she has no kids! And this is the main floor of the house! Alot of people I had interviewed for care had their basement converted into their daycare.... but walking into the house you wouldn't have been able to tell it was a daycare. As soon as we walked into S's house, and saw the bright colours and toys and pictures I knew Carson would love it, and so would I.












No comments: