Sunday, November 30, 2008

Despite his cold

Carson and I got bundled up yesterday and went to the park. We had a great time (until I forced him to put his mittens back on, and then he lost it. Jeff went outside to see if he could see us and heard Carson screaming so got in the car to come find us in case I needed help).

Carson's sick with a cold now, he slept in till 7:30 this morning (and this kid does NOT sleep in) and I think today there's going to be a lot of cuddling and giving into his every need.

I took the day off tomorrow, we are spending the day together on his birthday. Can you BELIEVE he's going to be TWO tomorrow? I think I'm still in shock/denial.

Last night he wolfed down asparagus, he's really coming around with his veggies. He wasn't so in love with the fish (he normally loves fish) but he ate lots of his asparagus (again, thanks to Jeff) and he's eating clementines like there is no tomorrow. So as much as I love to complain about my son, the one who doesn't like to eat, I figure things could be worse then him eating fish, asparagus and oranges for dinner.








2 comments:

Christy_Ann said...

Wow, look at all that snow! Funny... it always amazes me that most people have a "white Christmas" while us here in Oz have to drag ourselves through two months of sweltering heat!

Christy said...

With the exception of Christmas Day itself, I would rather the sweltering heat in a second!!!

It takes forever teh get the family dressed and set to go outside!