Friday, August 27, 2010

I hate goodbyes

I first started writing this blog because I loved to write, I had entered a new stage in my life (pregnancy) and I wanted somewhere to remember it all.

As time went on, I told people about it (mostly family) and soon more people were reading it, I knew my mother-in-law, mother, sister-in-laws, cousins, brother in laws, siblings, friends, would comment, send me emails about what I said, talk about the pictures I posted, it made me happy to know people were reading it.

My mom's best friend who she's known since she was 17, my Auntie Korkie, LOVED reading it. She would check it first thing in the morning. Every time I talked to her, she'd say "Oh Christy I just love your blog, I love hearing you talk about your kids, I love seeing the pictures". My mom would say to me "Oh Auntie Korkie just loves your blog, she reads it all the time".

My Auntie Korkie got sick. Then she got better. Then she got sick again.

This morning my Auntie Korkie passed away. I said goodbye to her last night, I told her I would update my blog for her. Whenever I write here, I will think of her and know that I can just talk to her about my boys and she will hear me. When I think of her and look at my kids, she will see them.

I love you Auntie Korkie and you will be greatly missed.

xoxoox

4 comments:

Ludwig said...

Cheap Newport Cigarettes are one of the most famous brands of cigarette. Marlboro is evolved from its London factory on the Marlborough Street after which it is named. Largest manufacturing plants of Marlboro are Virginia and Richmond now. Newport Cigarettes come with filters but at that time the filtered cigarettes were considered as less harmful and so preferred by women mostly and the unfiltered cigarettes were for men and were known as men cigarette.

lunettesdesoleilparis said...

lunettes de soleil pas cher

lunettes de soleil Dior 2012 pas cher homme

lunettes de soleil Police pas cher 2012 homme & femme

lunettes de soleil Louis Vuitton pas cher 2012.

lunettes de soleil Tom Ford pas cher 2012 homme & femme

lin741852 said...

chaussures nike shox nz i femmes
chaussures nike shox nz i hommes
chaussures nike shox nz ii femmes
chaussures nike shox nz ii hommes
chaussures nike shox oz femmes
chaussures nike shox oz hommes
chaussures nike shox r2 femmes
chaussures nike shox r2 hommes
chaussures nike shox r3 femmes
chaussures nike shox r3 hommes
chaussures nike shox r4 ii femmes
chaussures nike shox r4 ii hommes
chaussures nike shox r4 v femmes
chaussures nike shox r4 v hommes

fifa-coin said...


Download this week's mods: Ironman's Assistance through cordelephant Free Drop Structure by simply Jenner :R Throwing Weapons Redux simply by Madrilous Better Cities Whiterun by Tsewe The Villager by simply FP Dafini Subscribe on the show on Facebook: Subscribe to Top 5 Skyrim Mods every week online and not skip a sequence. Catch on prior exhibits: June 09 / May 25 And May 18 Per May 12 And May Some Per April 29 / April Something like 20 Per April 13 And April Some Per April A couple of / March Of sixteen And March 9 / March 3 And February Twentytwo And October 30 And September 9 And August 11 Per July Twentyeight Per July Fourteen Or June Thirty / 06 Sixteen Per June A couple of Per Might Twenty And May well Five Per The spring 14 Per 04 7Wedbush Morgan professional Michael Pachter provides discussed exactly how he is convinced Nintendo's Nintendo wii console U will be can not contend with the actual Xbox 360 1 as well as Ps3 Some, and revealed that The house console may end a distant 3 rd in this system ethnic background.
Fifa 15 Ultimate Team Coins

Fifa 15 coins PC