Friday, October 31, 2008

Cutest little spider ever

Carson had a great Halloween last night! I didn't think he would put on his costume at all, and I will admit I had to do a little convincing (if you put your spider on we'll go outside for a walk, he will do anythign to go outside) but he put it on and kept it on for the whole time. We went out and walked up and down the street, he said hi to everyone (I think he had chocolate-courage), went up to the scariest house on the street but shyed away when anyone tried to give him candy. He's in love with our neighbours cat, and he chased it all around the yard, even onto their porch. They're a really cute couple (with no kids of their own) so I think it made their night. They would call him over whenever the cat was brave enough to come back. He even helped Daddy hand out candy!










1 comment:

Clarisse Teagen said...

hahaha,,, that's so cute